Were You Injured? Fight For Justice In A Court Of Law
No one should have to experience a serious personal injury. Unfortunately, these injuries happen far too often. If you or your loved one suffered such an injury, Powell Injury Law is here to help you bring your case to court.
Founded by attorney Dixie Dan Powell, we have over 30 years of experience helping injured people obtain compensation and bringing the party that harmed them to justice.
Litigation Experience In A Wide Range Of Injury Scenarios
Our law firm can help you with issues like:
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you survived a car, truck, motorcycle or boat accident caused by another driver’s negligence, we can help you.
- Products liability: Consumer products, pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices can be defective and dangerous. When they cause injury, we help you pursue appropriate compensation and justice.
- Premises liability: Property owners can and should be held accountable when their dangerous property causes or contributes to a slip-and-fall, dog bite, traumatic brain injury or other serious harm. We won’t hesitate to take on individuals or businesses, including amusement parks, trampoline parks, etc.
- Wrongful death: Did you lose a loved one to negligence? These cases are often highly emotional and fraught with grief. Our firm will fight for your rights and compensation while respecting what your family has been through.
- Toxic torts: If a toxic chemical contributed to your illness, we can take your complex case to court.
- Catastrophic injuries: Including those resulting in paralysis, disability and chronic pain.
- Medical Malpractice: Physician and hospital errors can be devastating. We have the skills and resources to pursue these often-complex cases and help you obtain compensation and answers.
A Leader In Brain Injury Litigation
Thanks to years of research and public awareness efforts, Americans are now realizing just how serious traumatic brain injuries are. The consequences can last years or a lifetime. That’s why it’s important to seek justice if you or a loved one suffered a preventable TBI caused by the negligence of someone else.
This is a highly complex and specialized area of injury law. Thankfully, our firm has access to the experts and the latest diagnostic studies, including neurological testing, specialized MRIs and other technologies.
Get Your Free Consultation Today
Don’t hesitate to contact an attorney. The sooner you act, the sooner we can build your case. Take advantage of a free initial consultation with our Crestview firm by calling 855-902-4277 or by contacting us online. We serve clients throughout Florida and across the United States.